quinta-feira, agosto 19, 2010

Kanji - Life Of Sorrow

Créditos: justironic

Take it … break it...Why judging me?
What's that? Fuck it
You just a fool I see

Don't tell me how to live
Don't tell me how to die

This shit is getting old
Monkey stabbing its all untold!
You take a piece of death
Gasping for one last breath

So! Let me live my life!

You know I don't give a fuck!
You want a piece of me?!

Death! where you at?

哀しみから逃げても 強くなれない・・・
でも向き会えない
真実は求めるほど残酷で
知れば死にたくなるような事もあって・・・
どうにかしてを決別を・・・

So I wanna run away, this fuck'n pain inside
You tell me to fight it, but I deny it
your demented fuck'n face stares through my eyes
Why can't I find that million to one oh reason
Keeps me standing on the edge of life
with my fist I fight

溶けるようなキスをして
掴んできたものが 崩れないように
切なくて 悔しくて 素直になれなくなる
華やかに見える過去が恋しくて
思いの果て・・・反逆を!

So I try to save the life, of my memories inside
I'm trying to hold it, and not destroy it
the mirage of a sweet kiss, from your lips of wine
Why can't I find that million to one oh reason
Keeps me standing on the edge of life
I wanna run away. . .
there's a story behind my scar...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário